May 7, 2019
“In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.” – Psalms 5:3 (NIV)
Figure out what you want, put in your request, and look forward to running into it. Life is simple, though we tend to complicate things with our misunderstandings. Choose to live life the way it was meant to be lived…in abundance. What are you waiting for?
- Thanks so much for shopping with us at Chicago Boss Ladies networking event! Be sure to leave us a review!… https://t.co/vK2GT0dcTN
- Perspective is everything. Choose to view things from a positive perspective. 👀
- The key is to try again. 🔑 Rinse and repeat!
- Keep your lips off other people’s lives, unless you’re speaking positivity into them.
- Rule #1: No complaining about things you can change.
- Late nights call for a journal writing session.