Join our growing team of educators and innovators!
Junior Writer Internship (Remote)
We are interested in recruiting a young, vibrant and skilled creative writer to contribute content to the site on a weekly basis. The Junior Writer will gain experience in writing for an online publication, exposure to current readership, an opportunity to build a personal audience for his/her work, and experience in content marketing. The Junior Writer intern will also learn to work within a content schedule, follow submission guidelines, collaborate with an editor, and meet submission deadlines. As an intern, you will work remotely and submit all works via email. If you reside in Chicago, IL, you may choose the option to work from the office one day per week.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- Has a desire to share thoughtful insights and to teach self-improvement techniques
- Can commit to composing and submitting an article of at least 500 words on a weekly basis
- Possesses excellent time management skills
- Has the ability to do thorough research to present accurate and helpful information to our audience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com for consideration.
Social Media Manager (Internship)
We are seeking individuals who can help advance our vision by creating and curating engaging content for our social platforms. This position will include some training and mentoring for interns. We will select 2-5 individuals to work as a team to cover content creation and curation, creative writing, post design, analytics, and planning.
Social Media Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding company core values and brand message, and using them to create content that is inline and consistent with company branding
- Taking high quality photos of products in lifestyle settings and using them on social platforms
- Using creative writing skills to build content for social platforms
- Gathering and organizing content to flow well on social platforms
- Analyzing data on social platforms
- Planning social media strategy
- Scheduling content to be posted daily
- Engaging with audience through social platforms
- Adhering to company policies and procedures regarding social media
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Time Management
- Written and Oral Communications
- Creative Writing
- Attention to Detail
- Independent Worker
- Meet Deadlines
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Some Sales and Marketing Knowledge
To apply, click here to submit your resume on Indeed.