2.9K 3.1K 421 7.9K
Highs and lows are an inevitable part of life. The truth is that every human being needs a pick-me-up every now and again. And though it may feel great to receive encouragement from other people and to be motivated by people and things outside of yourself, it is much better when you can motivate yourself.
I have put together a list of 50 words and phrases that you can say or write to motivate yourself. Use this list whenever you need a boost of energy to gather yourself and keep it moving. You were purposed to succeed, and it is my hope that these words help you to stay on your business and achieve your goals.
1. I got this.
2. I am strong.
3. I am confident.
4. I am intelligent.
5. I can do this.
6. I am capable.
7. I make great decisions.
8. I am supported.
9. I have everything I need.
10. I am highly skilled.
11. I am creative.
12. Everything is always okay.
13. Things are always working out for me.
14. God is on my side.
15. Whatever I don’t know, God does, and he will protect me.
16. I will reach my goals.
18. Let’s go.
20. I am successful.
21. I take daily, effective action toward my goals.
22. I am connected to the people who want to help and support me on my journey.
23. I am loved.
24. I am forgiven.
25. I can make mistakes and still win.
26. I have a great purpose.
27. People need to hear my story.
28. I inspire others just by being me.
29. I make a difference through my work and service.
30. I am important.
31. I am persistent.
32. I am dedicated.
33. I am committed.
34. I operate within my purpose every day.
35. I am wise.
36. I have a great sense of understanding.
37. I learn something valuable every day.
38. I will be and give my best every day.
39. I know and love myself.
40. I am in a better position today than I was yesterday.
41. I am purposed to succeed.
42. I am wise.
43. I am patient, because I know what I want is on its way to me.
44. Regardless of how slow I go, I’ll eventually reach my goal if I keep moving forward.
45. I am the best at what I do.
46. My work is meaningful.
47. I feel happy when I’m working toward my goals.
48. I am always learning and gaining new skills.
49. I have come a long way from where I used to be.
50. God is in control.
What other words and phrases can you think of that we can add to this list?
HERE’S A LITTLE SECRET…
As long as you’re saying something positive to yourself, and staying in a positive state of mind, you are destined to succeed. The goal is to remain optimistic through any circumstance or situation. There are lots of ways to keep yourself motivated and pushing toward the next mark, and this list is just a start.
You should set yourself up for success by surrounding yourself with positive people, attending events that make you feel happy and uplifted, watching and listening to shows and programs that keep you feeling good, and learning on a consistent basis to prepare you for what is to come.
Author of The Mask and Creator of The Write Mind Studio
Andriea Denise is an author, educator, and entrepreneur. She is the founder of The Write Mind Studio, and passionate about helping people to become the best versions of themselves and to live the lives they actively create.
2.9K 3.1K 421 7.9K