Join our growing team of educators and innovators!
Junior Writer Internship (Remote)
We are interested in recruiting a young, vibrant and skilled creative writer to contribute content to the site on a weekly basis. The Junior Writer will gain experience in writing for an online publication, exposure to current readership, an opportunity to build a personal audience for his/her work, and experience in content marketing. The Junior Writer intern will also learn to work within a content schedule, follow submission guidelines, collaborate with an editor, and meet submission deadlines. As an intern, you will work remotely and submit all works via email. If you reside in Chicago, IL, you may choose the option to work from the office one day per week.
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- Has a desire to share thoughtful insights and to teach self-improvement techniques
- Can commit to composing and submitting an article of at least 500 words on a weekly basis
- Possesses excellent time management skills
- Has the ability to do thorough research to present accurate and helpful information to our audience
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and writing sample to email@example.com for consideration.